Monday, May 11, 2009

Tips for writing a proposal for a Web site redesign?

I am in a graduate-level course related to Web site usability and the Internet identities of organizations. Our final project is supposed to be a 15-20 page research paper incorporating 20+ scholarly sources. My project is more applied than some, as I am actually creating a proposal to redesign the Web site for the office where I work on campus. I've read 40+ articles, conducted a survey, focus groups, and met with my boss and a woman in the office who works with students on a regular basis. Each of these sources has given me little bits of information and suggestions for what content to include on the site and how to organize that content.





Now I'm trying to figure out how to outline the proposal, and I'm at a loss. I have my final draft of what the site structure should look like, but I don't know how to break down the explanation. I can't use first person to explain my process for arriving at this structure. Anyone done a proposal like this?

Tips for writing a proposal for a Web site redesign?
Hey here is a website that may help:





http://www.i-commercesolutions.com/tips_...





Hope it works out for you.

Nanny Agency

No comments:

Post a Comment