Monday, May 11, 2009

I need help with photography research and survey?

Hey,





I am currently conducting a 3 minute survey on photography and I need more participants to be apart of it. I am doing research for my business planning class. Where can I find willingly participants for free on the web?





Any help for photographers would be appreciate regardless of skill levels.





http://www.smart-survey.co.uk/v.asp?i=18...





Thank You

I need help with photography research and survey?
"What is your MAIN camera for taking photographs?"





I use a variety of cameras which are based upon the clients needs. This includes a 4x5 view camera, 35mm SLR's and DSLR's.





Recently I have been shooting a lot of 35mm film. The digital craze has wained and some clients are returning to using transparency film ... something they are familiar with and know how to handle more economically than digital images.
Reply:The survey was a bit lacking, I am assuming you are doing market research for online photo viability. Questions were too vague missed alot about photographers....


No comments:

Post a Comment