Monday, May 11, 2009

Has anyone ever joined Web Colleagues.com? What did the work actually involve, etc.?

I'm looking for an on-line job I can do. Circumstances have changed and an outside job is no longer optional at this point. I came across this web site and was just wondering if it would be worth the trouble what with all the at-home-scams going on. I don't have a lot of money as it is and I would appreciate any suggestions you may have. I don't like taking surveys (they annoy me for some reason) so please do not list any survey sites. Thanks.

Has anyone ever joined Web Colleagues.com? What did the work actually involve, etc.?
I am not familiar with Webcolleagues.com (I just visited the site and have never saw it before), but I did do some research on similar "jobs" and this is how it works:





The "fee for training" that you pay is a one-time pay-in. The reason it works so well is that THOUSANDS of people pay the one-time fee. Now, when you pay this fee, they send you text and information to create a site just like the one you saw. It is called "Data Entry" or "Typing at Home" because you are literally entering data at home and typing at home by creating your ads, your websites, etc, and selling the same "opportunity". Is it legal? Yes, probably. Is it legitimate? That is a question for you to decide.





What I do know is that people are quick to call things scams, but many business opportunities are not scams. The people who get involved in them want instant success, and that is virtually impossible. The age of instant gratification is detrimental to sound business practices. It is common not to profit in a business in a year, yet most people expect to see a substantial profit without laying a solid foundation. It's like farming. If you plant seeds, you will not see crops immediately. However, if you continue to water and nourish the seeds, in time, you will be able to harvest your crops.





To your success...
Reply:I firmly beleive if you havent bought the product yourself you shouldnt post a comment Report Abuse


pulling teeth

No comments:

Post a Comment